Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Here I am, in San Jose, yet again. Phase 2. (Or 3?) A new beginning to an impending end. New friends, apartment, roomies, even students, but an old sense of familiarity. Countdown to joining the rat race (aka job hunting) - 2 odd months. Resurrection of my third blog. You perhaps don't know me well enough if you haven't experienced the demise of my other 2 - No thanks to procrastination, moments of incredulous stupidity and a crazy stalker ex. We've all been there! Okay maybe not the crazy stalker ex part but we shall let that one slide. May this one last longer. I mean the blog, just FYI.

Searching for inspiration. Finding it in bursts. And when it bursts, so shall a new post. Categories? Just about anything. Science - I AM a biotech geek at heart. My prized possession of the moment - Currently my 3GS. Random ramblings - I heart procrastination. World Peace - Don't you love me already? Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

3 comments:

Vinay said...

nice blog sweetie :) hope to see more of ur 3GS posts in the future ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rams! did not know that you are so talented...very well written...I can connect to everything u hav written...keep up the good work babe!

Ramya Chintamanibhatla said...

@ Vinay Thankie! :) 3gs will figure in it soon at some point! haha

@ Aks I told you I used to write a lot. But just got back to it after a long break. Glad you like it sweetie. :)