Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Do in 2011

As this year whittles down, I want to make a list of things I missed out on and swore to revisit next year. These are not resolutions - I resolved a long time ago to not make any. These are merely things that I attempted (really wanted) to start this year but couldn't. My personal To-Do list. And I shall keep adding as and when they come to me. So here goes.

Museum Day - I really wanted to go the California Academy of Science. But of course, it was sold out. What with free admission and all. Maybe I don't have to wait for a whole year but go see this place I must.

Swimming - (Yes, I don't know how to. Don't give me that look!) Before next year's sun scorches down upon us, I shall be taking to the water like a fish.

Blog more - This has to be some sort of a record for me. I haven't written twice in the same month, ever. In fact, 2009 has all of TWO posts. Now now, I don't want to be getting ahead of myself, or lead you on to believe that this feat is going to be repeated. But, I shall commit to writing once a month at the very least.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear this is wonerful! I will make sure you get to do the first two ASAP :)

Ramya Chintamanibhatla said...

Thanks niƱa! A month and a half still left in this year to check out the academy of science!